Thursday, October 10, 2013

Hey guys..

So I have to write this blog post for journalism,and it my elective thingy but I also take PE in the afternoon as a elective too. So its like I take journalism in the morning and like PE in the evening. The people seeing my blog are basically just my journalism class people so there isn't much to say because I know most of them and like they are probably judging me because I am not writing anything good and that this all filler talk so that it looks like I actually put some effort into this and stuff... see this looks like a paragraph so I think this will be socially acceptable if someone just glances at it... but seriously guys I  really don't want to write this at the same time I really do. I feel like John from Sherlock because like his therapist told him to write a blog and then he started to write what Sherlock is doing, but I don't have a therapist or a high functioning sociopath as a best friend (Hailey Grims is not a high functioning sociopath D:) ew thats a ugly smiley face D: there thats better. anywayss so like he was blogging about Sherlock and then Sherlock was all like johnn whyy are you doing that stoopp!!!! Then Johns like whaaat its getting soo many page views and then they got famous and then Sherlock died. (But he didn't its a long story why didn't you watch Sherlock close this tab and watch it right now). so yeah... riya and shanti and cohelly made their blogs looking super cool and like mine looks bleh.. ITS SUPPOSED TO LOOK S P O O K Y because of the ghosts and like its october and like yeh... Ti- I mean "Hailey Grims"  is writing about THOR: THE DARK WORLD IM SO EXCITED FOR IT but hailey is like 10x more excited i mean she is doing a blog post about so obviously she is super excited for it. (She also can draw and she drew Thor and Loki AND ITS FREAKING AMAZING TELL HER TO POST HER ART ON HER BLOG NOW) Naina is writing about her bucket list and shanti and cohelly are doing a music blog and riya and usha are doing fandom things soo yeah .
and i need a picture so 
this is the sun and its adorable
okay bye.

10 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read more about your interests. Are you going to be covering lots of different topics?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey no mention for me :( well I like the sun thing so erm how do I do that? teach me PLEEEEEEEEASE ok bye

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw the sun is so cute maryam its cuter than me jk no one is jk it is

    ReplyDelete
  4. FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

    ReplyDelete
  5. why is feeding the fish so addicting?

    ReplyDelete
  6. ur blog loooks like a cute tyype of spooky:) What topics are u gonna e writing about

    ReplyDelete